Our site at CapitalBlueCross.com makes managing your funds and account settings easy. This site is mobile-friendly, meaning you can use it on your phone or tablet as well as a computer.
To register online
Shortly after you've enrolled, you’ll receive your Account Verification Form in the mail. Your spending account identification number, or "SA ID", is on that letter. You'll need that number to register your account and create a profile at CapitalBlueCross.com.
- Sign in at CapitalBlueCross.com and click Login in the top right corner. Enter your username and password and click Sign In. Click the Account Summary link in the middle of the page, directly below your account balance.
- Click the New User? Register link
- Enter your SA ID. You will receive this in the mail on your Account Verification Form shortly after your open your account.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your birthday and the last four digits of your social security number.
- If we do not have an email address for you on file, we will ask for you to enter one here. If you have one on file already, you will skip this step.
- You should be logged in and ready to start managing your accounts online!
Download the My Health Spending Assistant app. Available in both the Apple and Google Play app stores, it allows you to use your device's tools, like the camera or fingerprint reader, for convenience.
If you don't remember your SA ID, call our Member Service line for assistance at 877.293.7041.
The Learning Center
The Capital Blue Cross Learning Center is your best source for information related to your spending accounts. It's a good idea to bookmark the site at .
What are the website's benefits?
|See real-time balance updates|
|Monitor account activity (contributions and payments)|
|Get reimbursed, pay a provider directly (if available for your account) and check the status of payments|
|Create customized statements and reports|
|Deposit money into your HSA|
|Give family members or other trusted individuals the authority to contact Capital Blue Cross on your behalf|
|Link your account to a personal bank and manage profile information|
|Sign up for automated claim payments|
|Order additional debit cards (if available for your account)|
|Submit receipts, prescriptions, or other documentation with a reimbursement request|
|Organize receipts and other documentation in Capital Blue Cross's My Records and Receipts document storage system|
|Open an investment account for your HSA and transfer funds to an investment account.|
|Access tools to help you make smarter health care spending choices|
We’re here for you. If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for online, give us a call: 877.293.7041 (8:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET, Saturday and Sunday)