This guide contains information to help you enroll in an account and get set up for online account management.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's my account balance?
- You can check your account balance by signing in to CapitalBlueCross.com. You can also call us at 877.293.7041 to get your current balance.
- What's my SA ID?
- Your Spending Account ID (SA ID) is required in order to register on CapitalBlueCross.com. It is mailed to you after you have enrolled in an account. It is sent via US Postal Service to the mailing address we have on file. If you cannot find your SA ID, call us at 877.293.7041.
- What if I have another account paired with my HSA?
- When actively contributing to an HSA, the following limitations may apply (please see your Summary Plan Description for details):
HSA + FSA: The FSA is limited to vision and dental expenses until you have met your IRS minimum deductible with your insurance.