How to View Reports and Invoices on the Group Portal
Once your group information is entered into the Group Portal and your plans are active, you can begin to take advantage of the reporting tools built into the portal. This is a great way to help you keep track of your group’s information.
Capital Blue Cross makes several reports available to you in the Group Portal. You can access the reports as often as you like. A few of the more common reports are shown on the portal dashboard in the right hand column under Reports, and you can see the full list of reports by clicking Reports & Invoices in the top header.
The reports and invoices are dependent on which products your group is enrolled in, so you may not see all of the reports listed here if they’re not relevant to you. You can also export the data from any report into an Excel file.
- The Participant Activity Report is a monthly summary of enrollment in your benefit plans; including information regarding effective and termination dates, election amount, total contributions, total withdrawals and available balances.
- The Contributions Report shows both employer and employee contributions for all relevant accounts, as well as one-time contributions such as rollovers from other accounts. You can search by specific dates to display information separated by contribution type and tax year.
- The HSA Account Number Report displays employee account numbers the group can use to set up ACH Push transactions to fund members’ HSAs.
- The Payment Data Report is a customizable report of claim payments based on payment date. This report is only applicable to FSAs, HRAs, and TRAs.
- The Debit Card Substantiation Report shows you a list of unsubstantiated debit card claims by your members. You can also sort the claims by date.
- The Administrative Fee Invoices Report shows administrative fee invoices for a set time period. Clicking on a row in the results grid will display details of the fee invoice.
- The Claim Reimbursement Invoices Report provides all claim reimbursement invoices for a set time period. Clicking on a row in the results grid will show detailed information of the claims billed per account type included in that invoice. This report is only applicable to FSAs, HRAs, and TRAs.