The content in this section features instructions and options for using the Group Portal, tools such as printable forms, and helpful information about how to manage your spending accounts.
When it comes to the day-to-day tasks of administering spending accounts, we have you covered. Use this guide to find health spending account tips, information, forms, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is participant enrollment information due?
- Enrollment information is due to Capital Blue Cross 30 days prior to your renewal effective date.
- When I receive my renewal form, what should I do if there are no changes to our plan?
- You may keep your current plan design for the new year. A completed form is not required to be returned and your plan will be automatically renewed with the same features and options as the previous year.
- This site uses session cookies so we can give you information specific to your employer, coverage plan and personal accounts. Cookies also allow us to maintain the continuity and security of your online session. When your browser is installed, it’s automatically set to accept cookies. If you’ve changed your browser settings to disable cookies, each time you go to this site you’ll get a message that you need to accept cookies to use the site. To avoid repeatedly receiving these messages, set your browser to accept cookies without notification or warning. The method for changing your browser settings varies from browser to browser. If in doubt, refer to your browser’s help menu.